We all need some good high paying jobs and at-home jobs because of the pandemic going on. No one wants to leave their houses. So I got 7 online high-paying jobs that you don’t need a degree with to get you started in your search.
Just about all these jobs pay 20 dollars or more an hour so, let’s jump right into this list I have for you and remember this is only 7, there are a lot more.
Virtual Assistant as you see by the screenshot from google. There are so many jobs for a virtual assistant. You can filter out any type of filter you might need, even no degree. Here are just one of the requirements of the job to be a virtual assistant for them.
• Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Establishes entry priorities.
• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
• Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on the keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
• Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
• Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
• Secures information by completing database backups.
This is just one of the requirements of the place. Not all are the same, but generally,
they are all around the same type of things needed.
Writing captions, which you write captions for movies and audio. Whatever the job may want. As you see the list is not as big as transcriber however there is still a good handful. Rev is the top one and this is what you get working for Rev.
• Earn $0.54-$1.10 per video minute. Average monthly earnings: $240, top monthly earning: $1570.
• Paid weekly via PayPal.
• Work from home or wherever you want, everything is done online.
• Work flexible hours: work as much or as little as you want, whenever you want.
• Choose your projects: Rev has a variety of content to be captioned from a…
A copywriter is the next one I have for you. This one is one I want to learn also. Learning SEO right now and still trying to figure that out really well so I can help any of you more that need help with SEO. Copywriting seems like an interesting job. Maybe hard is not sure I don’t know a lot but I love to learn so this will be my next adventure. Looks like it can be a challenge. This is what a description on google says about what a copywriter is
What is an online copywriter?
A copywriter creates clear, compelling copy to sell products and/or educate and engage consumers, flexing persuasive writing muscle on websites, blog posts, product descriptions, email blasts, banner advertising, newsletters, white papers, PSAs, social media platforms, including Twitter and Instagram, and other. Speaking of social media the next one is exactly that.
Social Media Manager is a great job for anyone who is great at social media. Any social media. If you love to post every day if you love to comment every day. If you can keep up with a page or two and handle the social media for a business doing what you normally do on your social media usually. This is the job for you. The best way for you to make the most of this type of job is to go local. There are a lot of local businesses in your neighborhood that don’t have the first idea they even need a social media account to let a lot try and run one. To find the ones in your neighborhood google marketer agency. I live in a super small town and there is even one in my town. Sure this is what you need to find any local job needing some help.
Ghostwriting is one job you will be able to find all over. I mentioned upwork, freelancer, and guru sites before. This is where you will locate this type of job. This is a very good job to have if you love to write but don’t want your own site, don’t want your own book. Just want to sit back and do some writing and collect royalties. Everyone likes to do things differently so this could be the ideal job for someone.
Transcriber is a job I had mentioned before also. From transcribe anywhere, transcribe me, and more. So if you look back here and here , I explain a lot more about transcribing and get into the sites a bit more also. So no use for me to repeat myself, if interested head back to my last post here and read it there.
Proofreading is easy enough to understand what it is. If you are great at editing and punctuation then this could be the job for you. This is one you can find on the freelance sites also. So many bloggers need help with proofreading. Also, a lot of other site owners need the help also. Sure it wouldn’t be hard to find a great paying proofreading job that pays more than 20.
Hope this list helps some of you out there. Some great paying online jobs here so look them up get paid today. Love to help everyone make money. Stay safe everyone. See you in the next one. Have a great day or night.